The Global Business Marketing team seeks an experienced marketing copywriter who is passionate about educating and inspiring small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
The successful candidate will have extensive experience creating simple, practitioner-level content that explains concepts and technologies within the online advertising and/or software solutions spaces.
Candidate will also have experience working with marketing and sales teams to understand market needs, and a track record of supporting go-to-market activities that inspire and educate customers and the industry.
A deep understanding of client's products, strong project management skills, and ability to work cross-functionally are absolute musts, as is a passion for working with and learning from SMBs.
• Craft marketing website, landing page, email and online ad channel content designed to educate SMBs about Business products, as well as drive adoption of key features
• Serve as a steward for the Business brand voice and core SMB messaging, while working with a global team to translate and localize marketing content
• Work with cross-functional team to determine new content formats and ideas for testing within ongoing campaigns and existing marketing website architecture
• Partner with marketing managers to analyze site/campaign response data and optimize content programs accordingly
• 5+ years of copywriting experience in web technology companies or advertising agency working with SMB-oriented brands
• Proven track record of writing website page and landing page content that effectively supports online direct-response campaigns.
Ability to write white papers and positioning content is also preferred.
• Experience writing marketing content that supports A/B testing of content formats and messages.
• Strong cross-functional and project management skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (proven written communication skills).
• Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
• Creative flair to bring fresh ideas to product positioning and marketing campaigns.
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
• Knowledge of HTML is a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs