Ensuring all written materials are highly polished and contain this clients voice and tone, as their new Marketing Copywriter, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the department and division leads to conceptualize, write, and edit all copy going out to external and companywide internal audiences. You will contribute to the brand voice of this company, its underlying businesses, and its subsidiaries to ensure consistency, professionalism, and accuracy of all written content.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities:
- Continuous review of written content on company specific websites for consistency and accuracy
- Manage company blog schedule: producing article topics, coordinating with authors, and overseeing articles from conception to publication
- Oversee video blog: managing schedule, producing story ideas, interviewing participants, storyboarding/scripting, collaborating with graphic design during post-production, and ensuring final video meets messaging goals prior to posting
- Manage email marketing needs
- Develop messaging and copy for print and digital marketing materials
- Create college recruiting campaigns and ensure continuous engagement of future interns/hires
- Ability to work independently to manage and meet deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
- Strong writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and presentation skills
- A desire to work in various media (website content, print marketing materials, internal communications)
- Ability to meet short deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment, and coordinate with various teams, departments, and divisions
- Marketing research abilities in order to explore, discuss, and write about new subject matter
- The ability to think strategically and creatively in order to develop refined, engaging messaging concepts
- The ability to work in a team environment across all sections of the business
For more information on this position, please apply to this posting and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.