Our Fortune 1000 client is an international travel site that helps customers find the best deals on airfare, hotels, car rentals and more. They are life loving travel geeks! Currently making significant upgrades to brand and product; this is your chance to make your mark and bring the power of world-class design to a brand enjoyed by millions of travelers!
They are seeking a talented Marketing Writer to be a vital part of their team, you will collaborate with a fellow Content Strategist and a robust cross-functional team in the development of inspiring and persuasive content, helping transform new visitors into satisfied return customers.
What you'll work on
● You’ll write engaging, informative, conversion-driving UI copy for email, web and apps
● You'll develop and champion a clear brand voice, as well as ideal style and standards- Support travel retail merchandising and marketing efforts for all lines of business, i.e. hotels, vacation packages, cruise, activities, air, car, and partner marketing) by writing evocative product merchandising copy for a variety of web pages, micro sites, and direct mail pieces.
● Create copy for multiple versions of e-mail communication for targeted and/or segmented consumer audiences.
● Work closely with editors and other writers to harmonize merchandising copy with the direct marketing program, site UE and messaging, the brand, and destination and product content.
● Review ongoing results of previous work, and drive improved results by infusing iterative changes, based on learning.