The Marketing Copywriter will support the day-to-day delivery of a range of collateral, with a particular focus on case studies and content for social media platforms.
We are looking for a candidate with razor-sharp copywriting skills and a strong track record of editorial or content marketing work for B2B or enterprise audiences.
You will be inventive and tenacious. Imaginative and effective. You will be comfortable working at pace and juggling multiple projects across different channels (and time zones). You will have a fanatical attention to detail and will be comfortable in a customer-facing role. Above all, you will have a sincere desire to tell stories that can help change the way businesses work.
- Working alongside our Growth and Partnership teams to produce best-in-class case studies featuring compelling client stories
- Creating an 'engine' of organic social content for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Writing best-practice ads copy for Search and Social
- Contributing to the industry-leading Workplace blog
- Copy-editing of third-party blogs and social media content
- Proactively pitching ideas to the wider content team
- At least three years editorial experience
- Understanding of, and interest in, the enterprise marketing landscape
- Ability to translate complicated messages into compelling copy
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Creative and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise workloads and juggle multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of InDesign and PowerPoint preferred
- Knowledge of HTML or WordPress preferred