We are looking for a qualified Marketing Copywriter / Editor to join our team.
You will be responsible for the oversight, creation, and maintenance of consumer content to achieve our business goals – as well as the execution and evolution of a higher level content strategy.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee marketing and product content (i.e., email, mobile, website), product positioning and initiatives to ensure an influential and positive brand experience.
Candidates must be exceptional writers and editors with collaboration experience, research and analytical skills, project planning and leadership experience, and a consumer experience mindset.
• Plan, write and manage execution of content projects (primarily digital).
• Offer strategic recommendations for product content and messaging based on market insights and research.
• Offer interaction design and structural feedback that better supports content needs and requirements.
• Adhere to, evolve and socialize editorial style guidelines.
• Effectively present deliverable's to stakeholders and make necessary revisions based on their feedback.
• Partner with content management specialists to ensure content currency, effectiveness, and reuse.
• Partner with information architects to ensure content alignment with site-level information architecture.
• Partner with user research and testing experts to identify and analyze results and apply them to content projects.
• Collaborate with marketing team to ensure consistency of messaging and adherence to brand guidelines, voice, and tone.
• Work closely with legal department to gain approval for assets as well as research and make all necessary changes.