Aquent's client maintains more than 500 social media accounts across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. and they're looking to set up a better process for new account requests, auditing and maintaining existing ones. They're also looking to set up better ways to scale knowledge to global stakeholders.
-Auditing client's 500+ social media channels
-Develop process for new account requests
-Collect and share social media best practices
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
-Handle incoming account requests and guide members through the process
-Set up bi-weekly status meetings for global social media leads
-Set up process to liaise between social media managers and platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business, or related field.
- +1 years of administrative experience
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with high attention to details and increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Superior project management skills.
- Team player. Ability to work with a high number of stakeholders.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Strong drive / curiosity to learn new things
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
Nice to Haves:
- Social media and marketing knowledge a plus.