Our healthcare client, located in Thousand Oaks, CA has an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator with strong proofreading experience.
Responsible for coordinating the development and review of Medicare welcome kits and other marketing collateral.
Managing materials in traffic management and document automation systems, detailed editing and proofreading, establishing and performing quality control processes, and ensuring our client adheres to all legal and compliance standards. Must effectively engage and coordinate efforts between internal business partners and external vendor resources.
Must be highly detail-oriented.
Responsible for providing strategic marketing direction and market intelligence.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Partners with other marketing areas in support of marketing goals.
- May oversee the development of marketing collateral to meet client needs.
- Supports market changes.
- Assists with marketing strategies and implementing marketing tactics to support business/sales objectives.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 3 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in health care industry preferred.