Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who has experience in being executional rather than strategic in marketing planning. The manager is looking for someone who is newer in their career who is looking to learn and grow.
This position supports a Senior Marketing Manager on various projects primarily related to email and direct mail. The focus is on implementation and project management with additional opportunity to support strategic planning and development. The responsibilities include execution of marketing campaigns to drive profitable customer engagement largely through email but also may include direct mail and other channels; management of production calendars; assessment of program effectiveness through review of marketing campaign results, customer service reports and customer research. As a key member of the Customer Engagement team, this position will be collaborating with many different internal departments (e.g., Creative, Marketing, Merchandising, Insights & Analytics) and external/agency partners (e.g. Email Service Provider).
1. Manage all communications to achieve flawless execution of emails and direct mail pieces, on time and on budget, including quality control, coupon set up, proofing and data requests.
This roles primary responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
2. Execute all campaigns, ensuring all messages are on brand with appropriate target audiences and versions
3. Support strategic recommendations and insights for the email and direct mail program through analysis of engagement metrics and key sales drivers
1. 2+ years of strong project management (prior marketing or advertising experience is strongly preferred)
2. Proven track record of delivering high levels of customer service to internal/external customers
3. Nimbleness, ability to multi-task and adjust workload to meet changing priorities
4. Ability to function in a fast-paced, high energy, collaborative environment
5. Extreme attention to detail
6. Superior communication skills, both written, oral and interpersonal
7. Ability to lead projects and teams to deliver best in class results
8. Ability to drive actionable insights from both quantitative and qualitative data
9. High proficiency with MS Office, specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint