Our global Fortune 500 company who is best known first came to prominence with their “Priceless” ads which ran during the 1997 World Series and numerous TV and print ads ever since, is in need of a freelance Marketing Coordinator. This role is onsite in Purchase, NY, 40 hours a week for 3 months.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be a member of the Global B2B Marketing Issuer team, helping to support the team for sales product marketing materials. The Global B2B Marketing Issuer team is responsible for helping the regional Issuer teams with strategic initiatives, along with managing projects that impact all the regions.
What You Will Do:
- As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the team on key projects, such as helping to enhance the card Marketing Center, an online platform for Issuers to access Business to Business Sales Marketing Materials.
- Maintain analytic summaries of usage metrics for Marketing Center, and suggest opportunities to streamline reporting.
- Be a part of strategic development to create and deliver marketing product sales materials, e.g. social media, presentations, etc.
- Assist team with collecting feedback from regions to further overall offerings, such as best practice sharing.
What You Need:
- 4 Year College Degree; 1 – 3 Years Marketing Experience
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be a creative, innovative team player with a sense of urgency, strong attention to detail, enthusiasm, passion for learning
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org