Aquent's client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work a contract role, on-location in Woonsocket 40 hours week. 6 month contract with strong possiblity to extend. Client is a Fortune 500 national company. Regular business hours M-F. Paid weekly via direct deposit.
Woonsocket is approx 1 hr drive southwest from Boston, or 30 minute drive north of Providence. Local applicants only please, no relocation.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator (Store Experience) to support a variety of in store initiatives and planogram work to help acquire new customers and increase our engagement with and retention of current customers. This job will play a strategic role (with a shopper-marketing lens) in ensuring category strategies are executed according to plan, on time and on budget. This role will work closely with many cross-functional partners (merchandising, creative, RISD design and fixturing, print procurement, finance, legal, etc.).
• Lead the collaborative development of in store marketing projects with other internal and external creative resources to deliver work that is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
• Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization to ensure in store initiatives meet launch and in-store deadlines.
• Development and management of timelines and documentation coordination.
• Responsible for identifying solution options and providing recommendations on proposed solutions for in store / at-shelf.
• Apply ‘lessons learned’ and continuously improve the way that work is developed and delivered, providing feedback and implementing changes to optimize internal processes.
• Be able to negotiate compromises, have difficult conversations, and manage up/across/down within and across teams in a positive and collaborative spirit.
• Partners with clinical and legal to ensure all necessary approvals are in order for a job prior to being released into the market.
• Aid in ensuring work gets through appropriate financial approvals – internally funded vs. vendor-funded.
• Assist in the management of projects aligned with strategic initiatives and budgeted priorities within Store Experience Marketing and New Store Formats.