As our Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting and implementing integrated marketing programs to drive immediate brand growth. You have a content development background and are familiar with broadcast deadlines for both TV and Radio, both National and Regional, and dealer associations. You bring a minimum of 2+ years’ experience managing and trafficking materials for broadcast content (Digital & TV) and radio (national and local). Responsibilities include an understanding and executing of: industry standards, best practices, legal reviews, station implementation regulations/accelerated logs/kill orders, buy activity, and cost-efficient creative asset delivery.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a key liaison for all legal approvals, routing, and digital asset management.
- Support execution and amplification of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Ensure seamless flow of information between the marketing team, legal and key business stakeholders, both internally and with outside agencies.
- Provide strong traffic/project management.
- QA all design projects to ensure flawless delivery.
- Take direction and work with cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience as a marketing coordinator or advertising/media account coordinator. Previous tech company experience is a bonus.
- Experience managing broadcast, print, and digital projects from kick-off to completion.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment and appetite to learn about all aspects of the business.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to travel as needed.