Vitamin T is looking for a Sr. Marketing Coordinator to work for one of our clients in Orange County! This is a 40 hour a week role to sit onsite, starting off temp but will go permanent for the right person.
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing
- Experience in one of the following industries: Construction, Architecture or Engineering
- 1+ years of experience working with InDesign in a professional setting
- Background in creating, editing and managing proposal projects and deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of various computer software applications; word-processing, spreadsheets, graphics and database
- Maintain quality control over output of proposals, qualification packages, printed materials, interview materials, etc.
- Be able to intake information and create an RFQ (request for qualification) or RFP (request for propsal) in the form of a printed material
- Assist in drafting, editing, and preparing the final copy of business proposals and qualifications
- Ability to take data and create visually appealing graphics, infographics, charts, etc.
- Use InDesign and other design tools to work on layout, graphics, etc. to go into proposals
- Develop, create and produce mailers, promotional literature, brochures in conjunction with Marketing/BD Managers
- Create interview materials using boards, PowerPoint presentations, leave-behinds