This job in a nutshell (more details below):
- 6 months Contract
- Adobe InDesign layout experience needed
- Marketing Administrative Duties
Our client provides construction services to medical, higher education, federal, municipal, hospitality, corporate, and military clients. With over 8 million square feet of LEED certified and registered construction and 400 LEED-Accredidted Professionals on staff, they are the leader in Green and Lean construction technologies. Currently they're looking for a Marketing/Graphics Coordinator to assist them for a 6 months contract with potential for extension and permanent hire. This is a full time (40 hours/week) position. The Marketing Coordinator's main responsibility is editing and creating graphics in InDesign along with administration duties for the marketing team. Please read the full job description below!
• Assist in development and production of materials used for responding to client and media requests, such as proposals, statements of qualification, mailers, promotional literature, brochures, etc.
• Maintain and update employee resumes.
• Manage event coordination and other assignments.
• Maintain database of project and lead records.
• Maintain database of client contacts.
• Maintain and update company information files used for responding to client and media requests for information.
• Perform all necessary clerical duties as directed.
Minimum Skills/Experience Requirements:
• Reliability and dependability (Excellent attendance and punctuality imperative)
• Proficiency in the use of general office computer software applications: word-processing, spreadsheets
• Expertise in the use of Adobe InDesign (Knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite graphics software is a plus) and Microsoft Office
• Proficient verbal and written English language skills
• High School diploma (College degree or completed some college courses preferred)
• Minimum of 2 Years in Marketing within the A/E/C community (preferred)
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Regular Hours are Mon-Fri 8:00AM-5:00PM. Office is in Irvine, CA.