Aquent's Fortune 100 client is looking for an Email and Direct Mail Marketing Coordinator to work a 6 month contract (on site 5 days wk/40 hours) with potential to extend.
We are looking for candidates that have email and/or direct mail experience and definitely some sort of project management type experience. This position supports a Marketing Manager on various projects primarily related to direct mail and email.
- The responsibilities include execution of marketing campaigns to drive profitable customer engagement largely through direct mail, email and other channels; management of production calendars; assessment of program effectiveness through review of marketing campaign results, customer service reports and customer research.
- As a key member of the Loyalty and Personalization team, this position will be collaborating with many different internal departments (e.g., Creative, Marketing, Merchandising, Insights & Analytics) and external/agency partners (e.g. Email Service Provider, Print Vendor).
- Manage communications to achieve flawless execution of direct mail and email mail pieces, on time and on budget, including quality control, coupon set up, proofing and data requests.
- Execute campaigns, ensuring all messages are on brand with appropriate target audiences and versions
- Support strategic recommendations and insights for the direct mail and email mail program through analysis of engagement metrics and key sales drivers
- Looking for candidates that have email and/or direct mail experience, and definitely some sort of project management type experience.
- Role is focused on direct and email campaigns; however, mostly email
- Proofing Creative Decks against briefs; does it match strategy & objectives
- 3 rounds of proofing the emails themselves Work with Analytics team, review screen shots to ensure the right customers are receiving the campaign, according to the brief's objectives.
- Work cross-functionally: Analytics, business partners, Legal, Copywriters
- Review a campaign brief with a business partner to understand the campaign's objectives
- Complete list-pull request to go to the Analytics team (list of customers to receive the campaign) as well as ASS docs
- Attend daily and weekly campaign KOs
- Project Management experience is a must - experience with various projects in various stages
- Prior experience with direct mail, email and/or other digital marketing preferred
- Experience working in a marketing or advertising agency is a strong plus
- Retail experience is a plus
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, firedrills
- Have to have high energy/ positivity
- Learn quickly, fast pace
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities