Basic Function and Scope of the Position:
The Marketing Coordinator will provide project management support for all demand generation activities. You will ensure a smooth flow of activities through the demand team to support marketing activities and campaigns with changing deadlines. This position requires coordinating, executing, and support of marketing projects in a variety of channels including email, webinars, paid search, digital advertising, and live events. This position requires the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and work well with tight deadlines and shifting priorities. Innovative thinking and problem solving, along with an open and collaborative communication style, are critical.
• Act as liaison between the demand team and stakeholders, clearly communicating expectations to each group.
• Establish and maintain a usable and well-communicated schedule that identifies when projects and tasks are on/off track.
• Resolve or escalate issues promptly to minimize impact to timeline, quality, and budget.
• Engage external contractors to augment internal resources when needed. Facilitate file transfer, contractor education, and project reviews.
• Purchase Order creation and invoice processing.
• Update marketing webinar and email calendars in Outlook with new event/send dates to align with information in the MRM system.
• MRM (Workfront) support for the Demand Team: Manage internal project requests and approvals, project routing, task updates and reporting.
• Determine resource requirements based on project specifications.
• Coordinate electronic banner ads and eToc placements with various list rental companies.
• Carry out various administrative duties for the department.
Preferred Educational Background:
• Bachelor of Arts or Sciences degree in communication, marketing/business, life sciences, or related field preferred
Preferred Experiential Background:
• 1+ years of experience in a corporate marketing department required.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills.
• Knowledge of marketing communications and graphics helpful.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience with MRM system, Marketo, SalesForce preferred.
• Capacity to work independently, as well as in a team environment.