Our large financial services client located in Braintree, MA is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for a 6+ month contract assignment with an option to extend.
This person will coordinates and manages development of marketing assets from inception to completion, on time, on strategy, and on budget, to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives. Manages workflow of project deliverables through the use of appropriate tools, resources, and processes. Requires ability to manage multiple independent tasks and short term projects, as well as understanding of effective media and production trends.
1. Analyze business requirements and manage development and delivery of marketing assets to end users. Marketing assets may include both company and custom branded projects.
2. Perform activities involved in the preparation of sales, product, and service promotion and related communications and campaigns to support strategic marketing objectives.
3. Coordinates assigned shorter term projects and ensures timely completion of tasks and projects. Proactively manages details through project lifecycle, ensuring that deliverables are executed in a timely manner.
4. Maintains a clear and reasonable vision of next steps and the big picture during the project meetings and/or whenever project parameters changes.
5. Manages project to ensure delivery within budget needs, including understanding of estimate and actual costs.
6. Partner with internal functional groups to assure integrated marketing communications activities.
7. Ensure that completed projects/materials are approved according to company processes and guidelines.
8. Proofs all work prior to passing to client.
9. Other duties as assigned.
• BA or BS or equivalent degree in business, marketing, communication, or related discipline.
• 3-5 years communications experience
• 1-3 years insurance or related industry experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs