• Organize and facilitate cross-functional meetings: agendas, timelines, PowerPoint presentations
• Attend staff management meetings, manage agenda, capture next steps and manage follow-up communication
• Must be detail oriented & self-motivated to drive for results in a matrix organization
• Should be “solutions focused” and creative in problem solving
• Ability to work well with others and coordinate activities and processes of a fairly large team
• Needs to be proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet applications. Business Objects a plus
• Manage team project calendar & meeting agendas as necessary
• Manage project and meeting logistics for initiatives of varying size and complexity
• Process internal orders for products and services
• Must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information
• Work on special projects as needed
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
• Maintain a complex calendar and prepare for meetings and events
• Prepare and distribute correspondence, e-mail, and facsimiles and other documents
• Review, route and follow-up on team project documents and correspondence
• Create and maintain project files, budget tracking and schedules
• Simplify and streamline existing work processes to maximize resource efficiency
Required Knowledge / Skills:
o PEOPLE: Ability to work well with others, ability to make good, timely decisions in relatively complex situations, shows respect for individuals in all situations, ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround, ability to build effective working relationships inside and outside the work group and the ability to solve routine problems effectively. Able to work with a broad range of people internally (other Operations groups, Sales, Promotions, Marketing, Finance, etc.) while maintaining strict confidentiality with privileged information, capacity to implement and monitor complex plans and schedules,
o PROCESS: Managing calendar, schedule and coordinate meetings and events. Must have the ability to prioritize multiple projects according to team objectives.
o TECHNICAL: Proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook, Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Internet applications and Internal Data Base systems (i.e. BPAF, Business Objects BOXI, etc).
o PLANNING/IMPLEMENTATION: Coordinate marketing and cross-functional projects as assigned. This position has frequent contact with all levels of SCEA and SCE employees and managers, with an emphasis on executive management, as well as frequent contact with high level outside customers and suppliers.
o INDUSTRY: Good overall knowledge of company products (games) and overall business objectives.
Required Experience / Education:
• Two to five years related work.
Preferred Experience / Education:
• Work experience as a Marketing Coordinator
• College Degree
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs