The Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Marketing Director and Manager in the execution of marketing strategies to drive profitable business growth and build brand equity. Specifically the coordinator will provide tactical and executional support for multiple assignments including various digital / online efforts, event marketing initiatives and marketing campaign initiatives in support of key emerging categories and product launches.
The coordinator will be expected to:
• Serve as project manager to partner with internal cross-functional teams to drive integrated alignment and execution (including Victoria’s Secret Direct, Public Relations, Legal, Visual, Creative, Merchants, etc.).
• Manage project plans and deadlines in a diplomatic manner to achieve all marketing objectives in a timely manner and within established budgets.
• Responsible for collaborating closely with the Victoria’s Secret Stores and Direct team for specific asset needs including gathering and delivering various assets to multiple partners.
• Assists with the management of external vendors and agencies ensuring partners are held accountable for aligned deliverables.
• Work closely with internal and external counterparts to ensure consistency with VS brand initiatives, timelines & deliverables.
• Manage, coordinate and organize additional external marketing programs such as online advertising, special events and co-branding/co-marketing opportunities.
• Develop understanding of industry specific knowledge that applies to digital and event marketing projects in which Coordinator works.
• Responsible for maintaining efficient yet collaborative working relationships with key internal and external partners.
• Anticipate and resolve potential problems/issues effectively.
• Assist with post campaign hindsight and reporting of all marketing programs for final presentations to all areas of the business.
Reports to Manager of Marketing.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
• Experience in project coordination or such discipline, working or interning in Marketing, Advertising or project management
• Have a basic understanding of internal processes, systems and basic project management principles
• Demonstrate ability to problem solve for tactical issues
• Understands how to create and maintain appropriate communication basics (ex: conference reports, internal and external emails)
• Demonstrate ability to write clearly & concisely
• Must be highly organized, flexible and have a proven multi-tasking ability
• Passion for retail and fashion
• Desire to develop strong analytical skills
• Experience working across various functional departments
• Working knowledge of the Internet, experience in office productivity software, including Microsoft Office; proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of HTML and Flash is a plus
• Ability to navigate an organization and build consensus
• Some travel involved
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs