Internal Order Info: The candidate’s primary responsibilities will be to support all functions in support of strong campaign management execution. The successful candidate will have the privilege to work alongside experienced MOPS leaders at a very high level of intensity, and will see this as a fast-track growth opportunity.
• Assistance and coordination in all areas of campaign deployment
1. QC Emails (following email process)
2. Landing Pages (following the LP QC process)
3. Entering Bugzilla and Team Track Tickets (as appropriate)
4. Submit and verify vanity redirects
• Preparation, notifications, packaging of files and QC of all direct mail and email deliverables: lettershop specs, lettertext specs, ready on ftp notifications, skip dumps, audits, creative matrices, campaign codes and naming conventions
• Coordination between marketing teams and 3rd party vendors: NFS, Allant and PCF in the Trafficking, Fulfillment and Inventory management of premium offers.
• Coordination and updates to the weekly Siebel Campaign Schedule and Marketing Deployment Calendar
• Update to existing processes in Visio
• Occasional general administrative tasks to support the MOPS team.
• Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
• Superior critical thinking skills to support sound business recommendations.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, multi-faced environment.
• Comfortable performing basic administrative and assistant tasks.
• Relentless high standards and can operate at all levels -- no task is beneath her/him.
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
• Outstanding computer proficiency - High proficiency in all Microsoft Suite applications, especially with Excel. Visio and MS Project skills highly desired.
• Must have exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) with excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, technical writing and proofreading skills.
• Ideally minimum one year prior experience in online/offline marketing management.
• Bachelor’s degree in any business related discipline.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs