I. POSITION SUMMARY: Support the Marketing Department through planning, implementation and follow-up of marketing communications for the entire organization. Responsible for coordination of all assigned marketing tasks as assigned through completion of the project.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists in development of marketing plans through marketing research, and analysis of data, such as demographics, volume, etc.
• Documents all tasks in Salesforce as per defined department processes.
• Assists marketing team in copywriting and proofreading tasks as assigned.
• Performs web and other electronic-based communication tasks as assigned.
• Works with marketing specialist in selection of vendors for all jobs, based on quality control, budget, timing, etc.
• Obtains quotes from vendors and reviews with team leader.
• Revises production project tasks to meet schedule changes and communicates any changes that impact production to customers/clients.
• Ensures samples of all printed and electronic collateral are properly inventoried for corporate on-site access, added to company store and distributed to appropriate parties as defined by team leader.
• Processes department-related invoices, charity requests, company store-related issues and supply orders as needed.
• Maintains department calendar.
• Assists in preparation of department records/files based on company records retention policy.
• Assists the marketing specialist, manager and director as requested.
• Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
Bachelors Degree preferred in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or equivalent experience in an administrative setting with extensive experience in the organization and coordination of multiple projects, preferably in healthcare.
Knowledge of print industry preferred.
Excellent customer service and strong verbal and written communications skills.
Knowledge of Internet applications and software programs, including Adobe and Microsoft Office products.
Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple assignments.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs