Aquent seeks the support of a Marketing Coordinator for a key client in hi-tech equipment manufacturing. The Marketing Coordinator will build customer, partner and internal interest and awareness in company events through strategic planning, development, implementation and delivery of communication activities. This includes assisting with the development and delivery of messaging and collateral, strategic communication planning, and related support for global events activities. Candidate will also collaborate with event teams to identify and recommend appropriate audiences, messages, timing, media and delivery mechanisms and provide the appropriate verbal communications required to produce promotional materials such as advertising, public relations, direct-to-customer emails, and web site and social networking content.
- Drive timely, accurate, consistent, effective communication to internal and external audiences via appropriate channels and vehicles.
- Ensure timely access to event marketing activities via Internal sites (intranet & sales enablement portal), Internet sites, Document Management and electronic newsletters communications.
- Support global collaboration of events through regular communication with regional marketing teams.
- Develop processes that allows sharing of materials, messaging and general event coordination with all regions
- Collaborate with the event communication teams for internal and customer facing events to ensure program goals and objectives are met.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with policies and procedures relating to corporate standards and procedures, working closely with the Brand Identity Manager and staying knowledgeable of marketing communication procedures.
- Coordinate work, both internally and by outside vendors, for adherence to standards, deadlines and budgets.
- Minimum two to three years of experience in business-to-business marketing communications program and publication development.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent copy writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.