This person will work hand in hand with our business development team and will play a key role in coordinating and organizing our most important projects. The potential for growth is unlimited and we are actively searching for candidates who want to progress coinciding with our company.
This position is located in our Executive Office in Aliso Viejo, CA.
• Bring clarity, focus, organization, and communication to the business development, marketing, and sales areas of our company.
• Work in partnership with the management and executives to ensure cohesive workflow throughout the department, reduce friction between handoffs, and improve processes.
• Coordinate with local and remote development teams to ensure marketing is able to fully support all initiatives.
• Assists with other tasks as assigned and proactively identifies additional opportunities to contribute and improve.
Organize and coordinate business development plans including:
• project status and updates on action plans
• following up on timelines
• coordinating schedules to meet deadlines
• coordinating meetings including taking notes, preparing agenda, and following up on deliverables
• providing useful roll up reports
• facilitating collaboration and communications
• Research and present analysis for business development opportunities.
• Coordinate, update, and organize sales process documentation.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Has proven to surpass expectations, is excited to make an impact, and is looking for a challenge.
• Sees challenges as opportunities and has a natural ability to identify the most effective solution.
• Has a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
• Is driven to achieve success as a team and enjoys collaboration.
• Loves to create processes that make work easier and are more effective.
• Has the proven ability to deliver on-time while meeting goals.
• Understands the challenges of a startup environment and enjoys wearing many hats.
• Has a natural curiosity for technology and its role in improving our world today.
• Loves to think outside of the box.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role or equivalent.
• Experience with prospect and client administration.
• Strong self-awareness, emotional intelligence, self-starter, and inspirational.
• High level of initiative and drive.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experienced at developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Spanish fluency is a plus.
• Technology industry experience is a plus.
• Great work environment
• Competitive salary
• Career plan and guided growth
• Work with the latest technologies
• Flexible hours
• Organic juicing delivered to your desk several times per week
• Weekly Spanish lessons with a catered lunch
• Being a part of an amazing and incredibly fun team :)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs