• Work alongside associate partner managers and account management to support all titles through the available marketing channels, exploring new co-marketing strategies, and customizing co-marketing plans to maximize exposure and sales.
• Work closely with first party marketing, managing all titles/sku's timelines and project status.
• Manage all digital marketing programs, supporting associate partner managers and account managers from developer relations/publisher relations.
• Main point of contact for all co-marketing related needs for a publisher’s marketing/brand team.
• Ensure all co-marketing efforts are explored and executed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Connect publishers with the social media team
• Coordinate with LATAM co-marketing efforts where applicable
• Execute on below the line co-marketing support
• Track all co-marketing support within a global calendar
• Provide an executive summary to publishers post launch
• Represent company at industry events, making sure all hardware is available to a publisher at industry events when needed
• Manage the project review and approval process for all publisher marketing and media plans to ensure proper platform representation.
• Provide publisher accounts and developer accounts with guidance on all initiatives to ensure publisher messaging is aligned along with brand compliance.
• Ensure all assets (packaging, advertising, press releases, TV spots, internet trailers, web banners and more) received adheres to policies, brand compliance, legal guidelines and licensing requirements.
• Provide input and guidance alongside account management on the evaluation of premium content, peripheral products and exclusive content from a marketing perspective
• Clearly and tactfully communicate issues or change requirements to publishers and developers in an efficient and timely manner
• Circulate all PlayStation branded TV spots, bundle advertising/packaging and partner title creative assets to hardware marketing team for review, confirming brand compliance
• Generate timeline for all deliverable assets based on publisher marketing/media plans in coordination with Third Party Operations team
• Create and implement a Brand Training program alongside the direct team for all existing and new publisher accounts, training local publishers as an annual program
• Manage the education of a publisher regarding branding, guidelines for all packaging/advertising/creative assets and to educate process in submitting marketing materials to be used for marketing channels.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Must be able to work effectively and professionally in internal cross-functional groups, and outside entities. Must be decisive yet tactful, driven yet considerate. Must excel with follow up, be proactive, and consistent, must execute targeted communication.
Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to make good, timely decisions in a fast-paced, time-constrained environment. Must be able to perform day-to-day tasks for many simultaneous ongoing projects. Must be organized and solution-oriented, with a proactive nature and excellent follow up skills. Must be able to manage small daily problems while still serving the needs of the larger program. Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality and exercise good judgment when dealing with privileged or sensitive information. Motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to solve complex or routine problems effectively and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
Requires proficiency in Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat. Quicktime & Windows Media. Familiarity with using web-based applications.
Able to carefully develop/follow an established process, while working to refine and optimize that process.
At least 2 years in a similar capacity. A passion for console gaming and/or working in the video game industry is required.
Required Experience and Education:
At least 2 years of Marketing experience within the game industry required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs