The Marketing Coordinator aids in many creative and marketing projects and will have the opportunity to gain a wide spectrum of experience in a new and thriving fast-paced business environment. Daily responsibilities include: assisting with tracking projects for creative and marketing, scheduling meetings and briefing team on new projects, tracking events and product launches, and preparing internal and external presentations. The unique position requires an individual that poses a positive attitude, strong organization skills, the ability to multi-task, communicate effectively both verbally and written, and be eager to learn!
• Create and manage current and incoming projects on basecamp.
• Assist in the creation and development of content for products, campaigns
• Coordinate and manage the development of creative and marketing assets.
• Ensure respective parties, including outside partners when applicable, approve
• Do market research as directed.
• Update and analyze weekly projects and provide reports.
• Archive creative and marketing material for easy access.
• Create presentations for various marketing efforts as needed.
• Knowledge of Adobe CS software is a plus.
SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Experience in Project Management software. Basecamp.
• Experience with PC and Mac based communications and analysis including
Internet, E-mail, MS Office, etc.
• Experience creating presentations using Powerpoint and Keynote.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Acrobat.
• Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
• Must have strong organizational skills, be able to multi-task and work under
• Must have a keen eye to details.
• Highly energetic and a self-starter.
• Ability to pitch in and write marketing copy as needed.
• Strong decision making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
• Skillful at promoting ideas and interacting positively and with confidence.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
• Proven internal and external communication skills both written and oral.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 2+ years of marketing & social media experience (or equivalent)
• Strong writing ability, particularly in writing content for product descriptions and
• Aptitude with managing external contractors
• Strong communication skills with a high attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work individually and in teams
• Interest in growing and learning new things
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat and MS Office, especially Word, Powerpoint and
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite software.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs