We are currently filling the role for a Marketing Coordinator to help support the creative and marketing process. As Marketing Coordinator, you will work as a part of the team to help drive national efforts.
ABOUT THE JOB
This opportunity is in Midlothian, Texas. This company is one of the largest wholesale printing and apparel company in the United States. The Marketing Coordinator will have proven project management skills, possess computer proficiency, balance research and reporting with creative side deliverables, operate under pressure and meet deadlines. Effective communication, creativity, self-motivation, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize are essential to success in this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Managing multiple projects simultaneously through all stages of development
· Assisting in coordinating and executing various project management, advertising, communication and marketing activities
· Providing client services and support across the network and reacting to requests
· Solving problems and offering creative solutions in an effort to meet deadlines, achieve project goals, and contribute to team success through brainstorms and other collaboration
· Driving a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email marketing, integrated marketing campaigns, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, catalogs, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions and other marketing deliverables
· Researching, competitive analysis, reporting, tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications
· Maintaining communication with all organizations, team members, vendors and clients, and providing prompt answers while conveying concise, clear and selective information
· Editing, writing and developing creative solutions for projects, letters, campaigns, the distribution of press releases and other marketing needs
· Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing role
· A strong interest in marketing and creative collaboration
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail, proactive problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
· Proven knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
PLEASE NOTE for all this opportunity:
This position will be located south of downtown Dallas, Texas at Corporate Headquarters on US Hwy 287 in Midlothian, Texas. Please review the location prior to submitting your yourself.
For consideration in either position, please submit a cover letter that includes both your availability and salary requirements along with your resume. Also include a portfolio of your work if applicable.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs