Assignment with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mountain View!
Join this high-performing team of email marketing professionals working in a fast-paced, seasonal environment. The Email Marketing Coordinator role will support the Marketing Team by executing the operational components of email and push campaigns for 2 of our initiatives accurately, on time, and within budget.
- Specifically: Effectively partner with internal and external teams to drive successful end-to-end campaign execution
- Internal: Segment marketers, product management, channel partners, web ops, call center, corporate marketing, finance, etc.
- External: Agencies, freelancers, print and email vendors
- Execute complex cross-functional email marketing campaigns designed to meet unit, revenue, and ROI objectives.
- Enter project requests and details for campaigns with internal partners so they can accurately scope, plan, and execute the work and update on a regular basis
- Build campaign schedules and track progress & identify delays, gaps, and barriers for resolution
- Development of campaign matrices with product/web links/tracking information included
- Request and manage campaign tracking codes and offer setup for all campaigns through internal systems and distribute and setup across teams
- Detailed QA of offer/test cells and end-to-end campaign set up; proofreading and editing; spreadsheet QA
- Execute email campaigns (submit request, QA/approve data & test emails)
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity
- Minimum 3-5 years direct response experience (including execution and marketing operations).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; listening, inquiry and advocacy.
- Agency and/or client-side experience managing consumer direct response program development and execution including direct mail, email, web landing pages, and other direct response vehicles.
- Ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams, (positively influence co-workers, foster strong partnerships).
- Strong project management skills including the ability to prioritize tasks for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extremely detail-oriented with creative problem-solving skills.
- Energy and motivation to drive results in a challenging and fast-paced environment with a positive attitude.
- Understanding and/or practical experience with test design, response models, database segmentation, list pulls and results reporting/analysis.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent a plus.