Large Media and Entertainment brand in Universal City, CA is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their Partner Marketing Strategy team. This is a 1-year temporary opportunity with the possibility of extending. The Marketing Coordinator will support the Partner Marketing Strategy Team in their efforts to develop innovative integrated marketing initiatives that secure distribution, drive distributor and network revenues, reinforce the value of the network portfolio and increase network ratings.
- Assist Marketing Strategy team with administrative support, including but not limited to scheduling meetings, preparing presentations, tracking and summarizing campaigns, printing, processing invoices, etc
- Support Marketing Strategy team in executing affiliate campaigns and materials, working with brand team to request and deliver marketing assets for partners
- Assist in preparing partner communications to promote the network to partners
- Organize and maintain files for ongoing projects
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum one (1) year sales or marketing experience, preferably in the media/entertainment industry
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, proactive and reliable with strong project management skills
- Computer literacy required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Must be willing to work overtime with short notice.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
- Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in on last minute, high priority projects as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint