Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator so have your media chops on deck! You will be part of a nimble team focused on the development of marketing solutions in retail health services. Working closely with the Health Services, Senior Marketing Manager you will leverage traditional, digital and emerging media channels to engage consumers in the most relevant manner resulting in awareness, trips & clicks, trial, and repeat usage of our retail health services & products. You will play a vital role in delivering plans through the development of breakthrough marketing ideas and programs rooted in consumer insights.
·Ownership of an end to end accountability from initiation through execution – write marketing brief, gain stakeholder alignment, brief internal & external marketing teams, creative approvals and implementation
· Develop integrated marketing strategies, including test & learn, for owned channels
· Grow your marketing skills by supporting Senior Marketing Manager on large projects to ensure successful delivery and results
· Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization and lead cross-functional team to ensure consistent communication and execution of strategy
· Work closely with Insights team to field customer research and apply learning's into actionable strategy
· Conduct competitive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for CVS Partner with legal and CPG brands to ensure all necessary approvals are in order prior to being released into the market
· Accountable for budget tracking and invoice submission
· Proactively self-educate around retail and marketing industry trends to identify best practice opportunities
• 1-3 years of marketing experience with a strong foundation of business, retailer, and consumer understanding.
• Intellectual curiosity and a strong familiarity with the digital environment
• Highly detail-oriented, self-starter, independent worker with critical thinking skills.
• Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, build relationships and lead cross-functional teams.
• Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field preferred.