Our client, a leader in the local printing community, is in need of a Marketing Coordinator to join them in a temporary position that will go perm with them in the next year. The Marketing Coordinator will work cross functionally with all departments, vendors and customers to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner, on budget and to the customers' satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manages marketing projects which promote the company.
- Lead the company in the understanding and utilization of Social Media.
- Coordinates design projects for assigned clients.
- Coordinate and work with the sales team on customer seminars.
- Event coordination and planning
- Project manage and promote corporate outreach programs.
- Coordinate writing, printing and mailing of new releases.
- Track inventory of all company collateral.
- Coordinate design of ads, placement schedule, and electronically send ads when needed.
- Oversee design, layout, and printing of RFPs.
- Ensure compliance to company brand standards.
- Update up website
- Coordinate photo shoots
- Attend client meetings, assign designer, track projects, track billing and act as design consultant if needed for external client projects.
- Promote the company and industry through community outreach, college outreach, job fairs, etc.
Apply today to find out more!