Our media client is looking for an individual who is passionate about cross-platform advertising, who can work in a fast-paced environment, who's excited about writing and creating proposals that make our advertisers want to work with us and who think big with ideas that disrupt.
The Marketing Coordinator will work to develop RFP responses and proactive opportunities within the consumer, luxury and real estate categories.
This person will be the main point of contact for vertical-specific RFPs, and will work closely with the Sales team to develop winning proposal ideas and proactive opportunities for specific category clients.
- Leading and developing RFP responses and internal brainstorms in regards to pre-sales opportunities
- Creating and developing proposal decks and marketing materials with a focus on creative storytelling
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams, including Sales, Media Planning, Research, Ad Product, etc. to ensure ideas are uniquely WSJ and executable, as well as meet the objectives of our advertisers
- Having an understanding of budgets and P&Ls
- Staying up-to-date with new product and feature launches
- Providing support, where necessary, to the wider team
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a sales marketing function - publisher-side experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of the sales and creative development process, as well as content marketing and emerging digital and social platforms
- Knowledge of basic Research metrics with experience in translating and shaping data into compelling stories aligning with a brand’s target market
- Strong organizational, project management, writing, storytelling and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully operate within a large organization, effectively communicating with executives, interdepartmental teams and external clients
- Has superior proposal writing skills that translate into clear and compelling marketing solutions and client proposals
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude, team player
- Commitment to excellence. No job too big, no job too small