- This is a (1) year temporary assignment
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking for add a Marketing Coordinator to their project team. If selected as Marketing Coordinator you would be responsible for working with key stakeholders to increase sales of the properties of our client's Network. Reporting to a Senior Manager of Network Partnerships, this position will act as a liaison between the multiple programming channels, production and Sales teams to:
- Effectively translate a brand’s/client’s needs into actionable on-air and/or 360 marketing solutions.
- Effectively translate the client's on-air editorial initiatives into sellable opportunities and communicate these opportunities to the sales team.
- The Coordinator will be Instrumental in fulfillment and recap of partnerships in assigned properties.
- Assist Sr. Marketing Manager in developing marketable custom Sales opportunities through brainstorming and liaising with the client's Programming/Production teams to create compelling television and cross-platform programs (reactive Sales support)
- Participate in the ideation and development of new Sales opportunities (proactive Sales support)
- Support the team in working with clients and with internal stakeholders to develop, steward, and execute 360 sponsorship programs
- Assist Sr. Marketing Manager in inventory management and client/production creative approval process.
- Own and manage the Production grids specific to each assigned property to plan and track sponsor executions.
- Manage the recording and collection of recap materials including video and still images.
- Assist in identifying opportunities and challenges for future partnerships.
- Respond in a timely fashion and facilitate consistent communication with Sales and Production to foster positive working relationships.
- Collaborate and keep team informed of competitive market, industry insights into Ad Sales marketplace trends, landscape, and potential growth areas
- Assist in day to day budget administration