- This is a (1) year temporary assignment
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US - Sponsorship not available
- Previous Large Agency or Broadcast Media Industry Experience Required
Our Leading Entertainment Client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
Day-to-day tasks could include:
· Managing the creative development and helping launch and execute internal marketing campaigns
· Assessing and analyzing data/results to set goals, measure effectiveness and apply learnings toward future marketing efforts
· Conducting competitive research and compiling internal learnings to derive best practices to effectively reach users on digital and social platforms; working with cross-functional teams to apply findings and benefit the client’s portfolio as a whole.
· Liaising with Social leads to amplify high-performing content, then tracking results and reporting back to team leads
· Supporting the SVP with administrative functions, including managing schedules, coordinating travel and assisting with events
· Collaborating with teams internally as well as external partners, to develop and design materials for executive-level presentations
Seeking a creative self-starter who is passionate about the evolution of digital media. As support for the team, will play a key role in amplifying strategic marketing and social initiatives by leveraging data-backed insights and the portfolio assets, which includes a large variety of brands.
Ideal qualifications/requirements ·
College degree and minimum of 2 years of experience in digital/social-focused roles
· Knowledge of and interest in pop culture, entertainment, news and sports content
· Professional demeanor and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Strategic, solutions-oriented problem-solver
· High attention to detail, effectively balancing creative ideas with data-driven insights
· Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Proficiency in Google tools and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Working knowledge of Facebook (including Ads Manager), Instagram, Snapchat and other emerging social and digital platforms
· Proven ability to take ownership of projects, lead initiatives and work with and maintain confidential information