AQUENT is supporting a major beauty brand in their search for a Marketing Coordinator! This role is based in Suffern, NY and is a FT Freelance opportunity.
The Marketing Coordinator provides overall support to the Global Package Design (GPD) & Global Marketing Innovation (GMI) team with specific focus on special projects and managing and tracking all department invoices and expenses to be processed on time and coded within Avon’s payment terms.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Support Category Managers to track and reconcile Global budgets and general ledger classifications for GPD (all categories).
• Responsible to work with finance to create & manage end of year accrual list for GPD team
• Create and manage processing of purchase orders for the GPD Team
• Perform brand data analysis using GSAM & Euromonitor
• Responsible for coordination of temporary labor force in GPD
• Assist on special team projects
• Liaison with outside vendors to keep account up to date and resolve billing discrepancies
• Work closely with facilities/OPS to manage space, materials & equipment for team
• Manage Vendor set up in eSIM (New, Exisiting, etc.)
• Work with IT to maintain GPD MACS
• Assist to pull trend information from online & email subscriptions (Mintel, Beautystream, Stylus, Global Cosmetics, etc). For special requests, may need to reach out to contacts.
• Requires a high degree of professionalism to handle sensitive and confidential information and internal and external stakeholders
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be flexible and able to multi-task
• Excellent work ethic
• Accuracy, organization and a positive, proactive approach to work are a must
• Must be able to provide quick turnaround of unanticipated requests
• Must be able to prioritize and organize workflow to ensure effectiveness and efficiency; manage tight deadlines
• An understanding of the accounting process related to expenses and purchase (Concur & Ariba)
• 4-7 years of diverse work experience serving in a support role
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook