Vitamin T has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator with one of our awesome clients in Atlanta. This is a full time, on-site, long term contract with the potential to go permanent. Looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience and a degree in Marketing. This person must be strong and have experience in all areas of marketing strategy and execution, graphic design, copywriting and email marketing. This person must also be a self starter and able to work independently. This role will support the Marketing Director. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Target market identification and understanding
- Market research including competitive analysis
- Brand establishment and management
- Marketing strategy assistance
- Tactical planning and execution
If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for integrated marketing strategies, we want to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure the success of marketing efforts by helping achieve immediate and long-term business goals.
- Supporting in-house marketing and design team by coordinating collateral and supporting content.
- Coordinating the development and production of items such as stationery, merchandise, sales support materials and various marketing communications (e.g., marketing collateral such as campaigns, web copy, brochures, event-related materials, etc.).
- Developing clear and concise marketing communications content for items such as flyers and web copy.
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and proofing content before final distribution.
- Assisting with the development of a social media editorial calendar; executing the social media strategy and plans.
- Coordinating day-to-day marketing tasks, projects and activities.
- Preparing and disseminating marketing activity and results reports.
- Tracking and periodically reporting on competitor marketing activity.
- Conducting research on speaking and publishing opportunities.
- Administratively supporting marketing campaigns, events, webcasts, tradeshows and speaking engagements.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, similar role
- Experience in writing marketing and advertising copy is a must!