Large Media and Entertainment brand in the New York area is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This is a 1-year temporary opportunity with the possibility of extending. This role will work from their offices in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Perks include free shuttle, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, food trucks, and more!
- Minimum of 1 years in marketing, booking, audience acquisition, ideally in media or events
- As a Coordinator, Audience Growth, you will help execute the network's Events audience acquisition strategy for the global leader in business news and money-themed content. You will help implement the tools, technologies and tactics that are most successful in identifying, communicating with and ultimately delivering C-Suite audiences to network events, ensuring an impressive audience of senior executives and thought leaders at each event.
- You will use data-driven approaches to execute the mix of outreach to best leverage the brand and platforms to drive event awareness and audience attendance.
- Research and construct potential attendee databases based on the ethos and target audience for each event.
- Deliver required C-Suite and thought leader audiences to ensure event success and sponsor satisfaction.
- Work with technology and analytics vendors to most efficiently and effectively drive event attendance.
- Execute cross-platform outreach, including email, phone, digital, TV and social, measuring, reporting on and optimizing outreach mix based on performance.
- Work cross-functionally with the broader Events team to optimize audience acquisition.
- Create and execute post-event surveys to measure attendee satisfaction and report key takeaways to broader Events team.
- Analyze data and provide regular reporting to stakeholders.