The cloud has ushered in a new era where adoption is the new measure of success. Gone are the days where we simply focus on downloads and form completes, now we must obsess around delivering engaging experiences that drive engagement with millions of active users, resulting in billions of interactions across every device. This company's platform is the best for building modern engaging applications that people love. And best of all you can build them, faster, smarter, and together with your team.
We are looking for a talented marketing coordinator skilled in coordinating events and production-related activities.
- Own work-back schedules for assets related to company events
- Maintain and report on program status with multiple stakeholders
- Assist with various team programs & initiatives as needed.
- Spreadsheet fluency
- Fluent business English with superior grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for building valuable and successful campaigns, communities, and effective programs
- Creative thinker, self-motivated and results-oriented, strong analytical and communication skills, a natural team player
- Ability to effectively prioritize and plan
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year university
Bonus Skills :
- Clear understanding of developers
- Experience with events and asset management
- Prior experience working in CRM Developer platform a HUGE plus!
- Google Suite
- Office Suite