We are looking for a terrific Marketing Coordinator to help with events and campaigns with this tech giant! Focusing on partner programs. Please have 2-5 years experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Project Manager, Sales Executive, Copy Writer, or Communications Coordinator. If you've got strong analytical skills in addition, we'd love to hear from you!
• Work collaboratively across the company and with third-party partners to plan, support and execute larger first party events / online campaigns.
• Manage smaller first party events including set-up, customer invitations, registration process, audience engagement tools, budget, evaluations, pre- and post-event communications, shipping, catering, etc.
• Identify, escalate, communicate, and resolve event issues/blockers with internal stakeholders and partners.
• Manage reporting process of events, including analysis of ROI on events post 90 days. Ensure key metrics are communicated broadly.
• Update marketing materials and localization of brand and sales assets for the Canadian market. Communicate key updates with sales.
• Amplify with local partners in the subsidiary new content / campaigns and ensure local tracking codes are in place to identify most effective channels for driving traffic to the site / registrations for events
• Support the development of vertical sales materials by conducting desktop research on advertising and consumer trends for verticals such as shopping, travel, insurance
• Manage local marketing giveaways (SWAG). Research creative ideas for swag – own the end to end process of ordering, managing, organizing swag where needed / on behalf of sales
• Travel to events to provide on-site logistical support as needed
• Assist with marketing campaign projects such as Partner Programs and integrated campaigns. Ensure agency participation and understanding of campaign mechanics with Sales Account Executives.
• Work closely with sales members on ensuring customer engagement is strong in all marketing campaigns, from Partner Campaigns to large and small first party events.
• Provide administrative
Qualifications and Requirements
The individual in this role will bring a passion for technology, advertising and innovation. They will embrace best practice sharing, will be a solutions-oriented go-getter and a person that is eager to learn the industry. They will ideally possess:
• 2-5 years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Project Manager, Sales Executive, Copy Writer, Communications Coordinator
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Advertising or related three / four-year qualification
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel (including basic formulas, V-Look up) and PowerPoint
• Data and Analytics experience. We export and review a lot of data from AB MROI reporting to analyzing search trends for creating sales materials. Having a passion for data and being able to understand, visualize and communicate findings will be required
• Research capabilities, ideally with research modules taken within college / university
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to escalate when appropriate
• Motivated and driven with the ability to learn quickly and the desire to exceed expectations
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong project management and collaboration skills
• Experience working with budgets
• Experience working with virtual teams and/or management a plus
• Must have availability for some travel