Aquent's Fortune500 client in Woonsocket, RI is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for a 6 month assignment (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator, In-Store Marketing to support a variety of at-shelf solutions and planogram signage work to help us acquire new customers and increase our engagement with and retention of current customers. The Senior Coordinator will play a strategic role (with a shopper-marketing lens) in ensuring planogram signage is executed according to plan, on time and on budget. This role will work closely with many cross-functional partners (merchandising, creative, RISD design and fixturing, print procurement, finance, legal, etc.).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the collaborative development of in store signage with other internal and external creative resources to deliver work that is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization to ensure planograms meet launch and in-store deadlines.
- Development and management of timelines and documentation coordination.
- Apply ‘lessons learned’ and continuously improve the way that work is developed and delivered, providing feedback and implementing changes to optimize internal processes.
- Be able to negotiate compromises, have difficult conversations, and manage up/across/down within and across teams in a positive and collaborative spirit.
- Partners with clinical and legal to ensure all necessary approvals are in order for a job prior to being released into the market.
- Aid in ensuring work gets through appropriate financial approvals – internally funded vs. vendor-funded.
- 3-5 years of marketing or advertising experience with a focus on retail
- Agency experience or experience managing creative projects a plus
- Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Enjoys managing projects in an environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Communicate effectively at all levels and across departments. Possesses the ability to adjust interaction and communication style for different audiences and situations. Can articulate both in-person and in written form.
- Self-motivated and consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others in a team setting.
- Decisive and effective problem-solving ability with an understanding of how to effectively escalate problems or concerns to management.
- Active listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail and process.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Bachelor’s degree required