The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing the long-term marketing & communication vision for the brand, which promotes its unique position in the marketplace. Responsibilities include planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies and marketing communications, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of marketing and communications. Directs and coordinates the efforts of marketing and communications within the different business segments and teams associated with each segment. Must be able to direct and execute initiatives and programs at strategic and tactical levels.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing plan
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts
- Collaborating with leadership in developing, communicating and executing the marketing plan
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Supporting and enhance sales efforts
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish and within deadline parameters
- Developing and overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Collaborating closely with parent company’s communications team in Atlanta
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Strong copy writing skills
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Attention to detail
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Experience with leveraging digital marketing forms such as social media marketing, google analytics and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Competency in Adobe programs
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Enhance company's brand and image
- Social Media
- Execute and keep photography of solutions up to date
- Create, enhance and update depository for Sales teams and communicating changes to sales teams
- Support Sales team
- Create presentations
- Content creation
- Actively coordinate on conferences and ensure it aligns with broader messaging
- Enhance and update web content