Our client is a large financial institution in Chicago, IL and they are looking for a Marketing Coordinator for a 6+ month contract with the potential to extend or go permanent. This Marketing Coordinator role is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K are offered.
The Commercial Banking Digital Marketing team is hiring a Marketing Coordinator to join its new Marketing Automation function. We’re seeking a professional with hands-on experience building, launching and optimizing successful marketing automation programs. The Marketing Coordinator must have both marketing and technology savvy, helping Commercial Banking translate business objectives into successful multi-channel programs.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Serve as strategic partner for e-mail and marketing automation programs; collaborate with key stakeholders in sales, marketing and business development to conceptualize campaign strategy, requirements and design
• Maintain all aspects of automation programs and execution including e-mail creation, list segmentation, workflow development, quality assurance, scoring models, reporting and performance optimization (includes A/B testing)
• Complete daily tasks using team’s project collaboration system; partner closely with content and other digital marketing colleagues to build campaign assets
• Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and controls such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, etc.
• Partner with internal data teams as needed to ensure data hygiene, quality and integrity
• Stay current on industry best practices through external benchmarking and other thought leadership forums; proactively document and share best practices with the broader team
• Help build and maintain campaign calendars and standardized reports to facilitate collaboration between sales and marketing
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
• 2-4 years’ work experience in a digital marketing function
• 2-4 years’ work experience leading successful multi-channel marketing automation programs in an enterprise platform such as Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Pardot, etc.
• Marketing automation certification preferred but not required
• Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing strategies and tactics, preferably in a B2B environment
• Ability to work in a highly regulated, fast-paced and matrixed environment
• Must be flexible and able to reprioritize depending on business needs
• Excellent listener, strategic thinker and problem solver
• Superior written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail
• Must be a team player and work well with cross-functional teams
• Technical skills needed: database management, CSS, basic HTML, marketing automation, Excel, PowerPoint, project management/collaboration tools (E.g. Workfront, Bootcamp, etc.)