A large Media and Entertainment company in Century City is looking for a marketing coordinator to join their Ad Sales Marketing team. This is a temporary 3-4 month assignment, with the possibility of extending up to 1 year. The Marketing Coordinator will support the Ad Sales Marketing (Auto, Studio & Tech) team in the development and execution of various Linear and Digital marketing elements and sponsorship packages.
- Manage all aspects of the Sponsorship database for assigned network Sponsorships, including development of formal sales presentations and pricing sheets.
- Manage various aspects of the Sponsorship Overview and Tracking grid that lists all sold and pending sponsors elements.
- Allocate interstitial schedules for Sponsorship packages, working closely with Commercial Operations to manage this process.
- Provide administrative support to the VP & Director, Ad Sales Marketing & Solutions including presentation development, budget tracking and reconciliation, meeting notes, etc.
- Assist in responding to RFPs and executing sponsorships for both linear and digital solutions by working in tandem with various network departments including Branded Entertainment, Production, Consumer Marketing, Digital, Programming, Talent, Legal, etc.
- Maintain open communications with supervisor at all times.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
- Provide Trend Reports that capture insights and marketplace details for the Auto, Studio and Tech categories.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience. Degree in marketing/communications preferred.
- Detail oriented and comfort working with numbers (i.e. marketing budgets).
- Ability to complete projects accurately and in a timely manner.
- A clear understanding of the importance of client service and professionalism.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Individual must be able to implement sponsorship packages under minimal supervision.
- Individual must also find creative solutions to the additional wants and needs of a client that arise in any given deal.
- Must be able to work with other divisions, under tight deadlines, to design and execute sponsorship elements.