The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting a variety of initiatives to help us acquire new customers and increase our engagement with and retention of current customers. The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in ensuring Marketing strategies are executed according to plan, on time and on budget. Project management will be the responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator.
Working closely with business partners across the organization, the Marketing Coordinator will specifically be responsible for the following:
• As project manager, lead the collaborative development of marketing projects with other internal and external resources to deliver work that is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
• Support the development of and manage the execution of marketing strategies and tactics across paid, earned, and owned channels. Tactics include email, direct mail, in-store, online, social, and more.
• Develop, manage and negotiate timelines for completion of creative work.
• Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with Business Partners across the organization to ensure marketing initiatives meet launch and in-store deadlines.
• With direction from a Marketing Manager, leverage analytics to measure campaign success, and support optimization to deliver desired results.
• Apply ‘lessons learned’ and continuously improve the way that work is developed and delivered, providing feedback and implementing changes to optimize internal processes
• Act as an independent, self-starter, and anticipate requests to properly execute projects and initiatives.
• Be able to negotiate compromises, have difficult conversations, and manage up/across/down within and across teams in a positive and collaborative spirit.
• With direction from a Marketing Manager, ensure all marketing materials are on-strategy and meet marketing, brand, and legal guidelines.
• 3-5 years of marketing or advertising agency experience with a focus on retail and digital marketing communications
• A thirst for data driven Marketing – where data, technology, and creativity meet
• Email experience
• Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Enjoys managing projects in an environment where priorities can change quickly
• Communicate effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners. Possess the ability to adjust interaction and communications styles for different audiences and situations.
• Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others
• Active listening skills
• Decisive and effective problem-solving ability with an understanding of how to effectively escalate problems or concerns to management
• Exposure to multiple marketing channels and vehicles, including digital channels
• Ability to work well within a team setting
• Strong attention to detail and process
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word
• Beauty experience is a plus