A company in Chatsworth, CA is looking for an extremely creative, smart and capable Marketing Coordinator to plan, execute, and drive intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent marketing emails and newsletters. The goal is to engage, convert, and retain current customers and gain potential new customers.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, has strong communications skills, provides excellent service to internal customers, is flexible in a fast-paced environment, and recommends new ideas and processes to his/her manager and colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Researches, builds, executes and optimizes email marketing strategies and campaigns for a variety of programs, customers and potential customers.
• Manages the strategic planning of email marketing, including themes and seasonal calendar for all email marketing programs.
• Owns end-to-end management of all email campaigns, including content, production, testing, setup, and deployment.
• Builds, tests, analyzes, and optimizes email tracks, workflows, and lists based on segmentation and lead scoring strategy.
• Creates, edits, and conducts Q/A on all aspects of emails (copy, brand consistency, links, tracking, UX, etc.) prior to sends.
• Works with e-mail software provider for optimization.
• Knowledge of Infusion Soft software a plus
• Tracks and reports results from all email programs and campaigns and proposes new campaigns.
• Runs A/B tests, conducts analysis of results, and iterates based on findings.
Social Media and Website Content
• Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal audiences/customers on all social media platforms.
• Ensure all social media platforms are updated and maintained consistently.
• Implement a social listening program and develop supporting analysis/ reporting.
• Develop campaigns to acquire new followers across our social media sites.
• Monitor and evaluate competitor activity in the social and digital space.
• Develop, schedule and publish content on a weekly basis using social media platforms.
• Create spreadsheets to help manage social media campaign performance.
• Assist in the development of campaigns for new product/company announcements.
• Track, research and report on current social media trends and competitive activity in the social space.
• Update website content as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of work experience with email marketing, ideally in a B2C setting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to drive as well as manage change.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects / campaigns in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Basic knowledge of HTML / CS
• Experience with blog and website platforms.
• High energy with a positive attitude and team player mindset.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of design programs (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)