Assignment with potential for extension or conversion with Fortune 500 Tech company with offices in Burlington!
• Manage day to day production of webinars, including everything from building registration pages to speaker dry runs, to running several live events each week
• Coordinate tactics including email, social & sales enablement to build audience
• Support presence at third party events, including pre-planning and on-site
• Coordinate event follow-up process, including list uploads and email sends
• Produce regular reports measuring webinar & event contribution to pipe and revenue goals
• Interact with other teams in Corporate and Product Marketing to manage webinar & event deliverables
• Support other projects as needed
• Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
• 2-3 years professional experience
• 1-2 years managing projects
• Experience with email marketing and collaboration platforms
• Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
• Need to roll up your sleeves and deliver results
• Exceptional organizational skills with rigorous attention to detail.
• Past experience in using salesforce and/or other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
• Bachelor degree from a 4 year college/university