Our Digital Streaming client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator!
Marketing Coordinator Job Purpose: Markets digital movies by working on our digital promotion platform. Inspire new promotion ideas. Build promotion and marketing reports to prove RIO’s for the promotion. Work with customer care team to resolve customer care issue due to promotions. Engage with studios and manage relationship to work on gathering promotion data. Engage with internal teams like content and engineering to gather content and manage issues. Help marketing team track redemption data and prepare reports. Assist with marketing material verbiage to be communicated on packages and websites. Assist customer care and accounting departments as needed.
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
• Implements marketing promotion by building promotion on our promotion platform. Communicate content requirements to content team by reporting content need report.
• Track promotion on a weekly basis and generate a weekly report. Plan and organize promotional information updating calendar for upcoming promotions.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing promotional data.
• Schedule promotions on the website based on launch date.
• Maintain the Tweeter posts on a daily basis and build a marketing schedule for the program.
• Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Working in tandem with Customer Care and Accounting teams to investigate suspicious customer accounts.
• Running, processing, and reporting daily chargeback and reversal reports.
Skills/Qualifications: Online marketing, digital promotion marketing, Project management, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Reporting Research Results, Strong Excel skills, Data entry skills, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, professional email skills, Professional phone skills, Financial skills.