We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Coordintor who is looking for a contract-hire opportunity in downtown DC. Our client is a well-known organization that is heavily focused on research specific to the industry. They are looking for a self-starter who has marketing experience and can be the "glue" that helps to hold their marketing team together. This is an extremely important role.
Responsilbites in the Marketing Coordinator role include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate marketing project requests and ensures that tasks are communicated effectively to Marketing Manager and/or appropriate communications staff
- Manage the development and distribution of print promotional materials to ensure that design and production requirements are met and deadlines are met.
- Coordinate the development/design of annual meeting marketing collateral, including the development of on-site signage, promotional slides, and ads.
- Ensure that the marketing plans are up to date and maintain the marketing calendar; develop and manages production timelines for multiple projects.
- Serves as the staff liaison between the marketing team and other teams within the organization; may be asked to represent Marketing Manager at cross-departmental meetings.
- Schedule and coordinate internal meetings, prepares agendas in consultation with Marketing Manager, and prepares and distributes meeting recap and action items to stakeholders.
- Develops promotional copy for organizational programs and products to be used in targeted emails, newsletters, print collateral, advertisements, and on the website.
- Reviews email performance data and makes recommendations for future improvements.
- Assists the Content Marketing Specialist in the development of visual promotions, including coordination of logistics and production of promotional videos.
This is a contract-to-hire position which means that after contracting for this company for 3+ months you will be eligible for hire on a permenant basis. You are required to work onsite 5 days/35 + hours a week in this position.