Are you a relatively recent college graduate with a background in and love of marketing and communications? Looking for that opportunity that will finally propel you into the marketing career you hoped for when you were in school? Have a desire to learn and grow and be mentored? Look no further!
This is a fantastic contract-to-hire opportunity for someone to be part of an expanding team.
- Support general marketing activities in a team environment
- Maintain and update info in tracking database including lead info
-Have the savvy to understand the importance of business leads and the ability to recognize it and manage it appropriately
-Help identify and look for business opportunities from multiple sources including websites, printed publications and other sources to identify opportunities to submit proposals
-Help coordinate the preparation of Statements of Interest, correspondence etc. in the creation of proposals and bids
- Develop and produce packages, proposals, and presentations (work with internal and external teams to get necessary information, develop. qualifications and proposal content and help edit non-technical portions
- Work with the design team to create or select graphics
- Learn from a fantastic team
You should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- An excellent grasp of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- Solid PowerPoint skills
- Great research skills
- Internship or a year or two of experience in a related marketing role
- Some experience with proposals coordination is very highly desirable
- A good eye for layout and design
- Great energy and enthusiasm and a "can-do" attitude
- Willingness and ability to be flexible and frequently shift priorities
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to speak with all levels of people in a professional and persuasive manner
This one really is as great as it sounds! Please reply with resume and a brief summary of what makes this a great fit for you.