Vitamin T is working with a local financial company in the lending industry to find a Marketing Coordinator. This person would play an important role in the company by working on the company’s regional marketing. If you’re looking to join a collaborative and welcoming culture with a ton of room to grow, this could be a great role!
The role is responsible for providing training, advertising materials, marketing strategies and support for all branches in his or her respective region(s), with an emphasis on increasing market share and brand recognition.
- Perform regional training on the features and benefits of the CRM and marketing communication platforms.
- Assist Loan Officers with setup of social media pages and providing engagement strategies.
- Provide ongoing field support via marketing tips, training videos, and daily communication.
- Gather and analyze user feedback to help enhance platforms.
- Create content for regional, branch, and loan marketing, including, but not limited to, presentations, drip campaigns, and paid advertising encompassing digital, print, and radio.
- Report on the performance and effectiveness of regional marketing initiatives.
- Ensure quality and adherence to brand standards, style guides, and business communications standards.
- Collaborate on projects with graphic designers and compliance department as needed.
- Drive collective learning, knowledge sharing, and marketing best practices.
- Assist in recruiting new loan officers to organization by presenting marketing support and strategy.
- Assist with the coordination of regional events, including industry trade shows, sales rallies, and educational events.
- Promote the internal giving program in branches, on social media, and in PR efforts.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required, along with a minimum of two years recent experience in marketing role(s).
- Prior experience in real estate or the mortgage industry preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing, SEO, and social media best practices
- Demonstrated copywriting experience with work samples.
- Proficiency with data entry, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Self motivated with a strong attention to detail.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
- Small amount of travel Olympia to Everett (~1 day a week)
- Need to have your own vehicle