Onsite in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Temp to perm, 40 hrs/week
Our client is hiring a Marketing Coordinator on a temp to perm basis! They are a marketing, communications and technology solutions company that specializes in cloud-based marketing and communications management systems, data-driven marketing, and end to end marketing services and support. We work with Fortune 100 through mid-size businesses in a variety of industries including Healthcare, Retail, Finance and Business Services.
Your primary responsibility will be managing marketing campaigns and projects from start to finish. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator will play a critical role in ensuring timely, quality execution of digital and traditional marketing efforts.
We are seeking a confident, well-rounded individual with strong project management skills who is comfortable taking the lead in projects and contributing proactively to driving the business forward.
• Manage marketing projects and liaise with appropriate departments to ensure quality and timeliness of all deliverables
• Review and proof marketing content, such as blogs, website copy, ads and marketing collateral
• Build lists and workflows in marketing automation and email marketing software
• Provide support for ensuring improved integration between software systems
• Manage the marketing calendar and content library
• Manage deliverables and timelines for trade shows and events
• Support Social Media Marketing efforts
• Provide marketing activity information for marketing reporting purposes
Requirements and Skills
• Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing, or relevant professional experience
• 2-3 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in B2B
• Great attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills a must
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with Marketing Automation. Able to think through and properly implement Segmentation rules and If/Then statements
• Experience with Google Analytics and CRM systems such as Salesforce
• Able to understand List and Data Management practices and implications
• Experience with Social Media marketing
• Familiarity with WordPress or similar CMS system. Basic knowledge of HTML desired
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs