Experience in organising events
Attention to detail and ability to manage several projects simultaneously will be critical.
The knowledge of the ad industry is a big plus.
Our clients Ad platform is at the forefront of the strategic transition to a Cloud and Mobile First organization by monetizing of a cross-platform/cross-device platform. The search advertising business has been growing exponentially in Europe and the Ads Marketing team is seeking an experienced marketing coordinator to efficiently support our marketing efforts in Netherlands, Scandinavia and across a set of local reseller partners around the region.
The Marketing coordinator supports the marketing execution for the platform in the UK across Customer and Industry Engagement. The successful candidate will support the UK Marketing Manager based in London Paddington in the planning and execution of industry plans (event, PR, social) and the enablement of a sales force both in market and remotely based in Dublin. This calls for an experienced, creative and hands-on marketing manager who will be at ease with execution in a fast paced environment, is capable to pivot across different audiences, spanning from media agencies to direct advertisers and partners. This role will work closely with the Strategic Account Sales Lead, the Mid Market sales organization and the global marketing teams to translate momentum into local search advertising growth.
• Organising and executing partner events (executive briefing, annual summit, webinars)
• Supporting the creation of localised sales enablement material for our account managers and for their own customers
• Help develop an understanding of the industry and competitive landscape across the EMEA region through research and competitive monitoring
• Manage all branded merchandise and swag used for events, prizes, and customer engagements across strategic, Mid-Market and SMB
• Develop and own a diary all Search events we are attending, speaking at, etc.
• Research for verticalised events that have a digital presence
• Support the organisation of our presence at industry events (booth, speaker, collaterals)
• Support customer engagement activities throughout the year (EG agency events and roadshows) – developing plans, managing logistics, supporting on the ground and reporting on results and wrap up
• Work with marketing manager to review Marcomms pertaining to new product or feature releases
• Learn about latest MSFT technology that could be used by Strategic sales team in client conversations, demo’s and events. Maintain library of product information, demo’s and data which will help the team talk to the wider MSFT ecosystem story
• Products for you to focus on: Windows 10, Mobile, Office 365
• Demoes and presentations at customer events
• Working with LCA to develop and maintain any legal documents required for compliant marketing activities – eg T&Cs for prize giveaways
Key Success Criteria
• Revenue attainment in UK
• Advertiser satisfaction (ADSAT) and customer engagement
• Budget management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Essential Experience
• Proven success as an excellent collaborator across multiple groups
• Ability to understand a complex business and growth levers in order to formulate a sound marketing program execution strategy that will have maximum business impact.
• Ability to draw insights and conclusions from diverse data sets and customer feedback and then translate into understandable business actions.
• Strong critical thinking ability; able to develop unique methods of analysis where traditional methods do not yield results
• Experience in search advertising and through partner marketing are a must, with the SMB audience a plus.
• Technical/Functional Skills
• Deep project and ongoing program management experience. Ability to identify required resources/team members, drive a sense of common purpose and shared goals/vision, and deliver results as an outcome of ongoing or time-bound work.
• Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
• Strategic perspective, analytical skills, creativity, and a passion for online advertising
• Excellent communications skills and ability to collaborate across teams at all levels of the organization.
• Versatile communicator, interacting on various professional audience levels to deliver written/oral communications across organizations in a professional and confidential manner.
• Strategic ability to think globally and execute locally
• Bachelor’s degree required; Business or Advertising major preferred
• Marketing experience across sales, service and marketing in an online environment.
• Strong knowledge of online industry.
• Previous experience working within a global organization & SMB segment is preferred.
• English required, additional European languages a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Experience in organising events